All students activities are rated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, ECTS). Master applied studies last two years or four semesters and are awarded 120 ECTS points. The studies were conducted in the form of class-based teaching (face-to-face) in Serbian. The study program is realized within the field of technical and technological sciences, the field of Geodesy.
Upon completion of the master applied studies, the student acquires the title of civil engineer -master appl.. According to the National Qualifications Framework of the Republic of Serbia (NOKS), the completion of master applied studies is achieved at the seventh level, sub-level one (level 7.1). The requirement for acquiring this level is previously achieved level 6.1 ( basic applied studies of 180 ECTS points ).
Teaching and exams
Teaching is performed using one-semester courses. Students activities during the semester (pre-examination obligations), such as colloquiums, seminar work and homework, are scored. The ratio of the number of points earned in pre-examination and exams is determined for each subject individually, with pre-examination obligations participating with at least 30 and up to 70 points. The final exams are placed in the School within the appropriate exam terms, which are: January, April, June, July, September and October. By completing preliminary exams and taking the exam, a student can earn a maximum of 100 points, with a score of at least 51 points for a grade of 6, a score of 61 points for a grade of 7, a score of at least 71 points for a grade of 8, a score of at least 81 points for a grade of 9 and a score of at least 91 points for a grade of 10.
Goals and outcomes
Geodesy - geomatics study program aims to enable students to perform activities in the field of geodesy, upgrading knowledge from the previous level of study.
The objectives of Geodesy - geomatics study program are:
- to transfer knowledge and skills in the field of geodesy;
- to upgrade basic technical and computer information knowledge in accordance with the needs of production and service activities in geodesy;
- to provide students with high-quality applied studies of the second level of education with the consistent application of European and world standards; that students become qualified for teamwork and work in a multicultural environment.
By mastering Geodesy - geomatics study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- real estate cadastre and line cadastre execution of works according to quality standards and norms;
- state surveying;
- process of expropriation and consolidation;
- procedures and proceedings in the real estate cadastre;
- photogrammetry and remote sensing;
- making a digital terrain model;
- data collecting for geoinformation systems;
- preparation of geodetic bases for design;
- knowledge of modern trends in geodesy;
- knowledge of latest software in geodesy;
- identifying and solving different problems in the field of geodesy.