All students activities are rated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, ECTS), so that each year is awarded 60 ECTS credits. The basic applied studies last for three years, that is, six semesters and they award 180 ECTS points. The studies were conducted in the form of class-based teaching (face-to-face) in Serbian. The study program is realized within the field of technical and technological sciences, the field of Geodesy.
After completing basic applied studies, a student is appointed a title of civil engineer (Bachelor appl.). According to the National Framework of Qualifications of the Republic of Serbia (NFQRS) the completion of basic applied studies is achieved at the sixth level, sub-level one (level 6.1). The condition for acquiring this level is previously achieved level 4 of (NFQRS) and passed general, professional or artistic graduation.
Teaching and exams
Teaching is performed using one-semester courses. Students activities during the semester (pre-examination obligations), such as colloquiums, seminar work and homework, are scored. The ratio of the number of points earned in pre-examination and exams is determined for each subject individually, with pre-examination obligations participating with at least 30 and up to 70 points. The final exams are placed in the School within the appropriate exam terms, which are: January, April, June, July, September and October. By completing preliminary exams and taking the exam, a student can earn a maximum of 100 points, with a score of at least 51 points for a grade of 6, a score of 61 points for a grade of 7, a score of at least 71 points for a grade of 8, a score of at least 81 points for a grade of 9 and a score of at least 91 points for a grade of 10.
Goals and outcomes
Geodesy - geomatics study program aims to enable students to perform activities in the field of geodesy.
The objectives of Geodesy - geomatics study program are:
- to transfer knowledge and skills in the field of geodesy;
- to integrate basic technical and computer information knowledge and in accordance with the needs of production and service activities in geodesy;
- to enable students to work in the economic and social sectors;
- that students become qualified for teamwork and work in a multicultural environment.
By mastering Geodesy - geomatics study program, the student acquires general and subject specific skills:
- real estate cadastre and line cadastre execution of works according to quality standards and norms;
- state surveying;
- landscaping and land consolidation;
- development of cadastral and topographic plans;
- photogrammetry and remote sensing;
- making a digital terrain model; data collecting for geoinformation systems;
- preparation of geodetic bases for design.
Continuation of studies
After completing basic applied studies, a student can enrol in specialist applied studies or master applied studies.